The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Gents

I have some elise parts that were destin for a project, and that project never materialized.
What I have is:
1) A pair of rear shocks
2) A pair of rear uprights
3) A pair of track rods
4) A pair of calipers
All stock as you can see. The parts came from a car that didn't escape the garage that caught on fire?

I don't want to throw this stuff in the trash so I would be looking for a bit of money for my time and shipping costs. If that sounds good to you give me a shout and I will get these valuable parts to you!

·
Registered
564 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What do you think shipping on the two calipers would be to : 30013 ?
Eric
djgaloot got in just infront of you. He was after the lot. I asked him if he could do w/o the calipers. I'm waiting for a reply so we will see.
I haven't been on the site for a while, and am having difficulty finding the place to find my pm's??

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,598 Posts
Eric
djgaloot got in just infront of you. He was after the lot. I asked him if he could do w/o the calipers. I'm waiting for a reply so we will see.
I haven't been on the site for a while, and am having difficulty finding the place to find my pm's??
Find your icon at the top right, to the right of the New bubble and dots with lines next to them and the left of the three dots from top to bottom. Click on your icon and you'll find your PM under Conversations. I apologize for it being so hard to find, but I didn't have anything to do with the new layout and it being so non-intuitive. Hope that helps.

San

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks like the parts are spoken for. Thanks for looking. When they are all out the door I will edit the post.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts