The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any detailed info or link to Elise sales in the United States through the past years? I was wondering how many were sold in the US in '05 vs 06, 07 ect. And if possible even more details like how many with this or that option/color. I searched but didn't see it. I'm guessing based on cars for sale that there were many more 05's than later years?

Thanks for any info,
Alvin

·
V EQLS IR
331 Posts
there are little bits of info scattered about the place, but many conflict or are confusing to read - if you *really* want to know the breakdown of your own car's stats, you can get a Certificate of Provenance from Lotus:
Certificate of Provenance | Lotus Cars
From Lotus: "The standard certificate costs £35 each which includes how the car left the factory, original colours/trims, power train serial numbers, build date and original dealer (if recorded). It includes the covering letter which goes into more detail, postage and certificate. For an additional £10 each we will see how many other cars of the same model/model year/market were in the same colour/trim combination and where your car came in the build sequence."

since you have an '06, this thread has some interesting info:
http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f259/things-about-my-car-cert-provenance-120072/
(quote from the thread, "For 2006's, 3022 cars [elise+exige] went out world wide. 1079 made it to the US")

·
V EQLS IR
331 Posts
haha, the funny thing is that i still haven't sucked it up and paid the cash to get one for myself, still trying to convince myself that its necessary :)

·
Premium Member
5,193 Posts
This is a common question. How about anybody who has received a certificate post it for that year and maybe the mods can organize by year as a sticky?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts