The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone! It's been a while since my last post. Some time ago I exchanged the rear clam on my modded Elise SC for an Exige one. I ept the SC wing tho as I really like how it adds to the smooth and curvy lines of the car. Not sure if this has ever been done before, but at least I haven't seen another one yet. So here are some pics.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,463 Posts
Just one suggestion: you should get an Exige roof too because it looks a little awkward with the little portion of the roof scoop.

·
Premium Member
644 Posts
I have been debating about putting an SC spoiler on my Exige... now you have beaten me to it!!

Very nice! (i do have an extra '06 Exige hardtop I could sale for cheap...)

·
Registered
81 Posts
First off - I truly love this.

Second - am I right in thinking that the Exige doesn't have a softtop option? And therefore you could rock your softtop with that exige backend? I imagine you'll be the only one with that look. Some will call it weird but I'd love to see it!

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
That looks awesome!!! Love it! I have only seen that done once and that was Ronin's old car.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
First off - I truly love this.

Second - am I right in thinking that the Exige doesn't have a softtop option? And therefore you could rock your softtop with that exige backend? I imagine you'll be the only one with that look. Some will call it weird but I'd love to see it!
Right, the S2 Exige normally doesn't come with a softtop, but I still have mine. During hot summer months it's a great option to drive around with.. very easily removable and stored in the back, yet at least some safety from unexpected rain showers.

Attachments

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have been debating about putting an SC spoiler on my Exige... now you have beaten me to it!!

Very nice! (i do have an extra '06 Exige hardtop I could sale for cheap...)
It could be a nice addition. Maybe just the finishing touch that's still missing. You can PM me what you consider "for cheap" ;)

Only thing that makes me think twice is that I did quite some mods on my interior as well, including full leather upholstery on my hardtop, which I would need to do again on a new hardtop. Besides a most certainly required black paintjob on a new roof. But anyways I'm always open for ideas and proposals.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
Looks amazing! I’ve finally stopped thinking about switching my Elise rear clam for an Exige. Now after seeing this, it’s back in my head. Damn you!!! Haha. Was it pretty much a direct replacement or some modification was needed?

Gabe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
479 Posts
Looks bloody awesome mate, very 911 GT3 Touring like

1 - 15 of 15 Posts