The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
It was mentioned as a sidenote in another thread, but it's certainly exciting enough to deserve its own thread! I think it's great news. Other manufacturers have similar systems, and I was hoping that Lotus would do something like this. I don't mind paying a fair price for a legitimate copy of the manuals.

I would also be interested in hearing more about how the download looks. Format, number of files, etc. With Subaru, each small section is a separate file, so you have to download a few hundred (?) files to get the complete manual, and build yourself an index.

Edit: Just saw what you mentioned about the drivetrain manuals not being included. That's a shame. Does Toyota have a similar system to get electronic manuals?

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Well, I need the shop manual. I can't wait any longer. So if somebody knows where I might be able to... find a copy of the files, it would be much appreciated. Please PM me if you can help.
:wave:
As a finders fee, I'm ready to make a contribution to a charity of your choice. And I mean a real charity, "Joe's Elise Mod Fund" does not count! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts