The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While running out to get some lunch I spied not one but two Reliable Auto Transport trucks in front of Scottsdale Lotus. Didn't have time to stop, so I don't know what or how many were dropped off. Lots of questions, no answers. What's the poop?

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
REALLY!!!! Scottsdale's demo model was suppose to arrive last Friday. Sounds like it's here. Probably some of the customer cars are in two. :D

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Okay. I just called Scottsdale Lotus. They have their one demo car and one customer car.

They will not be allowing test drives until at least Friday (8/20) because there needs to be at least 500 miles on it.

Wooh!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
great! that must mean that Desert Euro's is around da corner!!!!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Stopped by the dealership. Two cars on this truckload. A Starlight Black with Biscuit interior, LSS and Touring. It is an awesome looking combination. The other is Magnetic Blue with biscuit, Touring, but no LSS.

Attachments

·
Registered
103 Posts
Just two more. If you have some specific requests, I can try to stop by tomorrow to take more pictures.

Both the standard and LSS wheels look great, but the LSS really stand out and look sharp -- literally. The edges look like ice skate blades.

Interior shot.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Matthew, do you know which one is suppose to be the demo?

·
Registered
103 Posts
The Starlight Black one is the demo.

I can't wait until 500 miles is over so I can feel that second cam. Everyone says it is a real rush.:D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts