The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any good pictures of the Elise S2 that kind of give you an idea of how big it is? ie: beside other cars.

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
Whenever I see the Elise, I keep thinking how much it looks like my MR2, but even sexier.. Anyone have pictures of an Elise next to a MKII MR2? How much lower is it really?

Many parking lots swallow up my present car, I occasionally have trouble finding it because it is so low. Would I need one of those fluorescent flags on a pole or tie a balloon to it? :p

z

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Hey, you joke, but it helps! I have one of those wal-mart smiley face antenna balls on my CB whip for my jeep. (and yes, it's the one with the cowboy hat. What can I say, I'm from TX) I never have a problem finding the jeep, even if I'm parked behind a conversion van. :)

Cade

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
I've got a Yakima rack on mine which doubles as a maker post!

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
My friends used to get so mad at me when I parked on campus at UCSD. If you've ever tried to park there, like most university campuses, you know that parking is non existant...and just when you thought you saw a parking spot, and have already set up for the turn, then you see it...the tiny little X1/9. I used to be afraid that somebody would one day fly into the spot, see my car too late and rear end me.

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Modern Wedgie said:
My friends used to get so mad at me when I parked on campus at UCSD. If you've ever tried to park there, like most university campuses, you know that parking is non existant...and just when you thought you saw a parking spot, and have already set up for the turn, then you see it...the tiny little X1/9. I used to be afraid that somebody would one day fly into the spot, see my car too late and rear end me.
I know the feeling, my buddies used to give me flack about doing that with my bike. Until I quit parking in the big boy lot and put my bike in the empty wedge at the end of a parking row. This only ticked them off more as I was only a few steps from the door!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts