The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an unused 2005 Elise insulated soft top. The car is gone, but I'm hoping that someone could use the top. Get yourself a spare one. I have no idea what to ask, so just PM an offer. I'm in California. I checked Fedex to see what it would cost to mail it and IF I'm right, it's about $40 to send to the midwest. So, your best offer plus postage.

Attachments

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,689 Posts
they go for about 600.00

·
Registered
413 Posts
Interested!

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Does anyone know how much a hardtop goes for?
1000 +, look in the for sale parts section.

·
not your dad's puns
1,765 Posts
Soo its typical to post items for sale, in the "For Sale" section. Moving this there now.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Three interested parties so far. I am negotiating with the first responder.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you all for your interest. The soft top has a new owner.

·
Registered
297 Posts
:up::up: For a great seller.

Thrilled with the entire transaction. So happy I just happened to be online at just the right time when this got posted.

:nanner:

Many thanks!

·
Registered
514 Posts
:up::up: For a great seller.

Thrilled with the entire transaction. So happy I just happened to be online at just the right time when this got posted.

:nanner:

Many thanks!
You can leave your seller proper feedback now, click the feedback number to the left under his/her name:
<-----

·
Registered
297 Posts
You can leave your seller proper feedback now, click the feedback number to the left under his/her name:
<-----
Thanks for the tip! That option doesn't appear to be available on the mobile app, so your <----- currently points to the volume button on my phone. But I'll be sure to do that next opportunity I have in front of a PC. :)

In the meantime, hopefully my improper feedback will suffice to express my happy state of being and appreciative feelings regards the seller.

Cheers!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts