The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*** SOLD *** Elise Sport Seats With Seat Rails And Seat Belt Buckle Hardware

*** SOLD ***I have for sale a pair of Elise sport seats with seat rails and seat belt buckle hardware. This setup makes it very easy to swap seats.

These sport seats are way more comfortable and supportive than the stock Elise seats. They also have the embroidered "E L I S E" logo.

In general the seats are in great shape, but there is an indent and wear mark on the back of each seat caused by the upper mount of the 3-point seat belt harness. You can't see the indents or wear marks when the seats are installed.

If you were to buy this complete setup new (sport seats, seat rails and seat belt hardware) it would cost you over $3900 plus shipping. I am selling the entire package for the low price of $2100 OBO if you can pick them up (I live in Central New York). Or I'll ship them if you cover the cost. PM me if you're interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The sale fell through and I've reduced the price ($2100 OBO picked up or add shipping if you want me to ship them to you). PM me if you are interested in buying the whole seat package.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm close to NYC - was hoping you weren't that far up. Great seats but I'll have to pass. I'm sure they'll go fast!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts