The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfortunately I got on board late, but would be willing to pay premium for a relatively early Elise spot, particularly if the options fit well with what I'm looking for. Please email. Any US dealership would be fine. Thanks,

Mark

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Steve. My local dealership actually had just told me they MAY have an extra one. I should have thought of that myself--they are probably not the only ones with extras or last minute cancellations.

Still open to anyone wishing to sell, though.

Mark

·
Registered
3 Posts
uifinance said:
Unfortunately I got on board late, but would be willing to pay premium for a relatively early Elise spot, particularly if the options fit well with what I'm looking for. Please email. Any US CALL ME ED ZANETTI AT 908 273 28 28 I CAN HAVE A CAR FOR YOU. AT PREM PRICE

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
908 273 2828 - That is the number for Maplecrest :rolleyes:
Guess someone is getting moved to the back of the line their:no:

My brother was their the other day and one of the salesman told him that someone offerred either them or TKO 20K over list to get one of their cars.:eek:

·
Banned
6,941 Posts
>>>908 273 2828 - That is the number for Maplecrest
Guess someone is getting moved to the back of the line their
My brother was their the other day and one of the salesman told him that someone offerred either them or TKO 20K over list to get one of their cars.<<<

I hear stories like this, but right-now cars are not selling for anything like 20 over.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts