3. All 3 front intake grills
4. Left front turn signal

Please email me with what you got.

ryno9999 at aol dot com

·
Premium Member
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still looking for the front grills and blinker.

Also looking for a good deal on a set of stock sized SSR's preferably with some old A-6's on them

·
Vendor
359 Posts

Also looking for a good deal on a set of stock sized SSR's preferably with some old A-6's on them
Email sent.

·
Premium Member
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Darn. I just Paid for one last night.

I thought I had the front grills for a reasonable price but they fell through so I need those and a left turn signal. Also would like to pick up some stock tires (ao48's) to play with.

·
Premium Member
2,978 Posts

Why would you want old A6 tires? Do you you have a dock that needs bumpers?

Kidding. You probably wanted them to check clearances. Nobody would actually want to drive a car on them...

·
Premium Member
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Why would you want old A6 tires? Do you you have a dock that needs bumpers?

Kidding. You probably wanted them to check clearances. Nobody would actually want to drive a car on them...
Phil,
I was hoping to find a set or SSR's with old A-6's to run a local event on. I bought a car I'm trying to prep for SSR but would only want to buy new Hoosiers for National events. Against what most say I have found that A-6's on the elise tend to be pretty good right up until they cord. It sucks I have 3 complete sets of A-6's for my SSP car but it looks like no SSP class to run in for the San Diego National Tour.

·
Premium Member
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
One more try for the Left front blinker and the front grills. Anyone?

I had someone say they had what I needed a while back but they were more than new by the time shipping was added in.

·
Premium Member
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Still need the Drivers side front blinker.

Open to new or used as long as the seller has in hand.

·
Premium Member
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump.

Still looking for the Drivers front blinker. New or Used, for that matter I'll even take one with the broken tab if someone held onto their broken one.

I have had one on back order for over a month from the dealer not sure why they can't get me one.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts