The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
BWR Gauge Bracket – 2-hole. One is slightly larger to accommodate my SPA Technique gauge. There is also a little hole drilled above the gauge opening to accommodate the switch for my SPA Technique gauge. While the top hole is slightly larger, it will still accommodate a standard 2” gauge. $40 plus shipping SOLD

2 NEW Seatbelt Buckles, model A120B0026F -- I bought these for my '05 Elise, but didn't need them because I got another set. $30 shipped for the pair

Autometer 2237 Gauge Bracket – 2-hole. One is slightly larger to accommodate my SPA Technique gauge. There is also a little hole drilled between the gauge openings to accommodate the switch for my SPA Technique gauge. While the top hole is slightly larger, it will still accommodate a standard 2” gauge. I used this to free up some space versus the BWR bracket for easier removal of the center console. I drilled an extra hole on the top to mount the bracket right under the temperature controls under the dash. It worked perfectly. $10 shipped SOLD

4 Carpet Buttons – these are standard carpet buttons that I painted with two coats of gloss paint and clear coated. I never installed them after I painted them. They have the usual marks on them from removal, but look way better than the standard drab gray buttons. $10 shipped SOLD

NCI Scoop Mount Kit - This is a mounting kit – scoops are not included. Kit works with either OEM or aftermarket Exige scoops. Does not work with wide scoops. These are laser cut aluminum and include all of the necessary hardware. No drilling or cutting necessary with this kit. $175 plus shipping SOLD

Fiberglass Exige Scoops – I took these off of my car. They are painted Arctic Silver. They include mesh side scoop covers. The covers have a few chips on them as you would expect, and have marks from the mounting hardware. When they’re mounted, the hardware covers up these marks and the chips are not very noticeable. $200 plus shipping SOLD

Sector 111 4Tress Harness Bar – I removed the harness system from my car, so I’m selling this. It’s perfect and includes all of the necessary hardware. No cutting or modding necessary and if you want to switch back to a seatbelt system, it’s a quick switch. Includes instructions. This is big, so if you want it shipped, we’ll have to figure out the best way to get it to you. $100 plus shipping SOLD

2 Schroth Racing 4-point Harnesses – I removed these from my car to switch back to seatbelts. They’re red, function perfectly and were never involved in an impact. Their “expiration date” is 2011. $150 plus shipping SOLD

Start Button and Light Switch Panel – This is the two button version – plus this has a switch installed that was used to switch the DRS ECU from street mode to race mode. You could use for that, fog lights, traction control, etc. One of the tabs on the top is broken, but it doesn't affect anything if you push up the panel when screwing the panel in. $30 plus shipping

Pair of JL Audio C2-525x Speakers – These work perfectly and sound pretty awesome. I swapped out for some speakers that I already had. These include mounting hardware. $50 plus shipping SOLD

Black & Decker Electric Smart Battery Charger model VEC1093DBD – used twice. 110 Amp Engine Start - 40 Amp / 20 Amp / 10 Amp / 4 Amp Continuous Charge Rates - Smart Battery Charger. Includes instruction manual. This is now sold as the Schumacher SC-10030A Hybrid Charger Maintainer Engine Start and Tester. I'd prefer local pick-up as this is kind of heavy. $50 plus shipping SOLD

Attachments

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks like all of my pictures disappeared. I'll need to try to repost them, which will be tough over the next few days because we have a house full of people for Thanksgiving.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts