The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellow LotusTalk members,

I’ve been toying with the idea of doing an Elise specific survey for the past few days. I’ve searched the forum for previous surveys (including the registry) but haven’t come across something similar to what I had in mind. The rationale for doing this survey is simple: there is great data in this forum spread across many threads, but it doesn’t seem to be gathered in a way that is conducive to documenting and analyzing in a simple way (i) the profile of the US Elise inventory and (ii) many recurring questions from members. This survey attempts to partially bridge that gap. Plus, seeing the results will be a lot of fun!! :)

The survey is targeted to the US based inventory of Lotus Elise (current US Elise owners only) for the moment being. Although the Federal Elise was first brought to the US in 2004 (as a 2005 model), I have left the flexibility of registering non-Federal Elise (e.g. Series 1, etc.) imported from other parts of the world for those who happen to own one (even if not street legal).

The survey is 100% anonymous and no personal information is being collected. It should not take more than 5-7 minutes and is completely voluntary. I will download the data and start posting the results once there is a critical mass of responses.

Now…start responding!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VBTMFZZ

Please note that (i) I am not affiliated with the LotusTalk administrator or anyone else at Lotus, (ii) this survey is entirely my own and (iii) I can’t guarantee the quality, accuracy and reliability of the data.

If there is indeed a similar survey somewhere in the forum, please disregard this thread.

·
Registered
693 Posts
No Oil line failure or oil leak issues.

Some of those questions are sketchy.... tracking and top speed info.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the feedback guys. I will try to add some of these important questions to the survey.

Good start so far, keep on participating!

·
Registered
560 Posts
Filled out.

You absolutely need to post results...or I will feel used and will wish bad things to happen to your oil line. :)

·
Registered
560 Posts
Wexler - will certainly post the results!

About 50 responses so far. We can do better than fellow members, let's reach that magical 6,500 NA Elise figure!:clap:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VBTMFZZ
Cool.

Give it some time, the majority of the owners, those west of the Mississippi, still need to wake up...and the left coasters are just going to bed! :)

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Responded.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
RoadDad - do you get an error message or what is the issue?

Minnis - wow, didn't think that could be the case! Best would be to use a different IP address (surveymonkey only allows one response per IP address)

·
Registered
274 Posts
Didn't see drop down choice for 60th Anniversary Elise Edition, if you could add that in.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts