The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Big thanks to my buddy Chris who took the pics. This was a fun shoot, many of the same places we shot the M3 about a year go. Apparently it was field trip into Boston day during the shoot as the city was laced with kids pointing and screaming fun things at the car. Ironically also smiling and pointing were their hot mommies :D

Overall a pretty good morning and some nice shots came from the shoot and apparently I have a tailight out to go along w/ my stripped bolt on my hardtop rotflrotfl

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Very nice! Glade you went with the hardtop.

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
Very nice pictures. I'm liking the look of the elise with the hardtop even more :clap:

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Nice pics. I was beginning to think I had the only Starlight Black Elise in the city.
Sweet pics!

I can only imagine how often you get the Batmobile reference compared to us regular Starlight Black owners! :rolleyes:

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
Was that near the market area ?

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sweet pics!

I can only imagine how often you get the Batmobile reference compared to us regular Starlight Black owners! :rolleyes:
Well my last name is Beale....so in house we've nicknamed it the BatmoBeale rotfl

Was that near the market area ?
Yep, we were everywhere today. Hit the seaport, beacon hill, back bay, faneuil area, chinatown etc etc..

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good pictures....

However, your exhaust tips still point downward. :huh:
Yep they are constantly shifting, some days up, some left, some right. Even w/ the bigger clamp it's still an issue. There's no real way to center them up, even one the right side is center the left is way off.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Great bunch of shots. I wish I had been along for the ride. In particular, I like the action shots passing the crosswalks. Very artisic!

·
shay2nak
25,083 Posts
very nice. if i had an elise, it would be black

1 - 12 of 12 Posts