The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of y'all lined-up a harness bar solution for us? I've seen the ones available across the pond, but I figured I'd support the locals first. :D

·
Registered
364 Posts
I would like to know this as well.

·
Supporting Vendor
4,290 Posts
Thx for thinking us! We are working with Blackwatch Racing to sort out a local solution now. Should be ready in Jan. Ours will bolt in without having to cut any plastic, retain the stock seat belts AND will provide full seat travel. We'll have a very nice harness solution soon as well....and a very mod fire extinguisher...and a more comfortable seat for you TALL guys/gals. :D

·
Registered
189 Posts
shinoo said:
Ours will bolt in without having to cut any plastic, retain the stock seat belts AND will provide full seat travel. We'll have a very nice harness solution soon as well....and a very mod fire extinguisher
Wow, exactly what I have been looking for... did not want to lose the DOT legal seat belts.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Shinoo - I can't wait to see the bar... Just recieved my rear badge - look forward to shopping with you in the future. I am in Newport Beach and would love to be a guinee pig for the bar :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts