The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a RAID wheel so have no need for this one.

$375 with hub shipped.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sold thanks for the interest everyone!

·
Cal H
982 Posts
Wow that was fast. I thought the Elise wheel was going for about $300+ by itself and didn't the guy that made the hub for that wheel want like $300 for it? A 600+ total value? But I don't think he has made any more.

·
'94 S4
238 Posts
Cal, I bought this wheel/hub. I think around $300.00 for a wheel in nice condition is the going (asking) price from what I saw looking for one. Wheels w/o the airbag are $100.00 and sometimes more. I don't know what Duneomatic's kit cost but if it is as outstanding as his directions which I got from him then I'd tell anyone don't hesitate getting one if he's making them. Ken

·
Cal H
982 Posts
Cal, I bought this wheel/hub. I think around $300.00 for a wheel in nice condition is the going (asking) price from what I saw looking for one. Wheels w/o the airbag are $100.00 and sometimes more. I don't know what Duneomatic's kit cost but if it is as outstanding as his directions which I got from him then I'd tell anyone don't hesitate getting one if he's making them. Ken
I saw the same pricing right around 300 for a used wheel with airbag or a bit more if it were in pristine condition. Last I heard when Duneomatic was selling his kits it was like $300 in 2011-12. The Elise wheel was less expensive than a Raid/Atiwe, but when comparing complete setups (Wheel+hub kit) the Raid was just a tad more than the Elise setup because the adapter cost was less and the Raid wheels were new.

I was waiting for NOOB to sell his wheel. You got a good price.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow that was fast. I thought the Elise wheel was going for about $300+ by itself and didn't the guy that made the hub for that wheel want like $300 for it? A 600+ total value? But I don't think he has made any more.
Well I picked up a RAID wheel from some guy here at a good price and my boy Gonzo hooked me up with a free hub. :bow::D

Although it was a good price I still had some low ballers. :scratchhead::shrug:

·
'94 S4
238 Posts
NOOB actually offered to sell it for less than I had offered him. How fantastic is that! Lot of guys here are terrific.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
I bought an Elise wheel with airbag last year for $275. Just bought the adapter from the guy here a couple weeks ago. It was a little over 300 shipped.
$300 for JUST the adapter?

TO others here.. I may as well have an Elise steering wheel, with airbag, and adapter. If interested PM me and once I figure out a couple other things on plate will let Cal and interested parties in my Elise wheel know.

Kenny

·
Registered
676 Posts

TO others here.. I may as well have an Elise steering wheel, with airbag, and adapter. If interested PM me and once I figure out a couple other things on plate will let Cal and interested parties in my Elise wheel know.

Kenny
So.. you have an elise wheel you're going to sell ? :D

·
Registered
327 Posts

Kenny
just double checked my emails, yep, $306 shipped from Dunomatic to here.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
So.. you have an elise wheel you're going to sell ? :D
Quite possibly, if interested let me know... It is like all the others. There are some blemishes on the airbag cover (that way when I got it) and the silver ring around the airbag was scratched so I had it painted gloss black but could be easily changed back. Leather portion in excellent condition, no tears, etc.

Including adapter was thinking $400 OBO...

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
E5sprit had me sit in his car last week to check out his RAID wheel. Felt good in my hands (I know, that's what she said), so thanks Alan for making me spend more money.:facepalm

·
Registered
676 Posts
Quite possibly, if interested let me know... It is like all the others. There are some blemishes on the airbag cover (that way when I got it) and the silver ring around the airbag was scratched so I had it painted gloss black but could be easily changed back. Leather portion in excellent condition, no tears, etc.

Including adapter was thinking $400 OBO...
PM'd

1 - 18 of 18 Posts