The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Such Administrating
6,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have original paperwork for the Elise I bought and it was not ordered with sport pack. While I was working on it earlier, I looked behind the grills on the driver and passenger side and there is a black cooler in both sides. Don't cars without sport pack only have one cooler? If so, what's the other one? Haven't had a chance to pull the wheels and fender liners yet to inspect.

·
Registered
101 Posts
What year? 05 and I believe some 06 had dual oil coolers even without the sport pack.

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

·
Registered
436 Posts
When I bought my '05 from the orignal owner... he told me it had NO sports pack but does have dual oil coolers...

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
What year? 05 and I believe some 06 had dual oil coolers even without the sport pack.

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app
Early 05 cars came standard with dual oil coolers but cars built after 2/05 and VIN's with 2444 and up come standard with just one oil cooler.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Early 05 cars came standard with dual oil coolers but cars built after 2/05 and VIN's with 2444 and up come standard with just one oil cooler.
I'm new to the crowd so forgive me, but the 2444 corresponds to the very last four numbers in the VIN?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts