The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love the way the elise looks with a wing on the back. If anyone has pictures of elises with rear spoilers id love to see them

·
Registered
311 Posts
Here's mine with the GTC-200 wing from APR.

Attachments

·
Registered
386 Posts
I have the ForcedFed. Goto my Myspace page and you will find many more pics.

Attachments

·
purveyor of lightness
4,230 Posts
I have the EliseParts CF spoiler - it's awesome and you look right through the space underneath it... you don't even see it in the rear view mirror!

·
hate speed limits
714 Posts
Subscribed. A thought.... please post (spoiler) model & price for those of us looking to buy one.

BTW, MNLotus, those extra vents on the rear are very interesting (in a good way, I think.. mixed feelings). How about a close up & where did you get them?

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Darth why don't you track with the hardtop! - better balance?
What wing is that .... berrry naaice!
I don't have a hard top. That's why! :p

This is the Reverie Wing with the high mounts. It allows me to see through the rear view mirror. It also gives more down force than the lower mounts. I just run it at a lower angle of attack than what the guys use with the lower mounts. I used the wind tunnel data from Reverie and to me the higher mounts made more sense (more DF and use of rear view mirror).

·
Registered
2008 Exige S240
3,111 Posts
I have the EliseParts CF spoiler - it's awesome and you look right through the space underneath it... you don't even see it in the rear view mirror!

That's the one I would get, looks great.
Anymore pictures?

What is you cars weight w/o driver?

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Who's running a balanced front splitter / rear wing on their Elise?

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
heres the vents, i got them from sector111.com. they are actually vented too, there are holes cut in the wheel liner. i had mixed feelings at first too, but now i love them

Attachments

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
I want one of those fender vents so that I can vent the heat exchanger from the Rev 400 kit. I want just the one though, not all 4.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts