21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,722 Posts
I put 82k miles on Elise so far, btw.

·
craigyirush
1,536 Posts
I'm with San. When glb complains about me insulting him gratuitously and then starts insulting me by speculating about my politics we've reached the point of diminishing returns.

Sorry to the OP that your thread was hijacked by an officious busybody.

·
Premium Member
11,722 Posts
You really can't let this go, can you?

Gee whiz. I merely speculated that I could guess your preferred party. I fail to see how that would be insulting. Unless one is ashamed of one's voting record.

I thought I was the official busybody....

·
Saffron Yellow is Lighter
1,268 Posts
:popcorn:

What was the question again?

Oh ya, 12K here.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
56K miles here. I believe the record was 200,000 miles as it was mentioned earlier in the thread. OK to close the thread - sorry I started such a controversial subject.:shrug:

·
craigyirush
1,536 Posts
You really can't let this go, can you?

Gee whiz. I merely speculated that I could guess your preferred party. I fail to see how that would be insulting. Unless one is ashamed of one's voting record.

I thought I was the official busybody....
Right, you were "merely speculating," even though you were questioning my commonsense and saying that my political party uses insults. Not insulting at all!

For the record, I'm Canadian and mercifully can't vote for either of your parties.

·
Premium Member
11,722 Posts
I now envy you.

·
Registered
2005 Lotus Elise
60 Posts
Any Elises hit 200k+ since the thread was started?

I’m currently at 67k
There’s one for sale here with 214k mi.

·
Registered
328 Posts
I recently turned 100,000 miles on my 2005, got it 3 years ago at 50,000. I expect to put a LOT more miles on average than that now. I will probably hit 200k in next 3 1/2 years. My guess is I will get 300k out of engine and transmission.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
San this is way to entertaining. I just got some popcorn, and am ready for the next episode of the ”Golden Girls”. Don’t shut it down yet. I only have 73,000 or so on my Elise I think.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts