The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you waste perfectly good hours of the day staring at these forums? Are you kept awake at night by idiotic posts? Do you call your friends/family to tell them about a new posts more than once a day?

I'm sure there are lots of other signs you can add later, but lets see who in here cannot funciton without the forum! Welcome to ETaholics (can't really be anonymous, sorry)!

No, I am not one of them, but my dad calls me every 20 minutes to tell me about a new post. He's definetly addicted and needs help, or atleast some comfort, or a car! Please help him, restore some peace to my family :)

·
Registered
442 Posts
LOL - Friends don't let friends post instead of drive . . .

I don't have a problem. I can stop anytime I want.

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Oh I got a problem alright, I don't call people at least. I just want my car man. :)

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Modern Wedgie said:
No, I am not one of them...
3 months 128 posts, 43/month I think I do have a problem it's more than one per day.

17 months 1235 post, 72/month you don't have a problem, Sure!!!

I just kid

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Re: Re: Elisetalkaholics

When I get to work and log in, checking Rumors and News forum thread is the first thing I do. (Hope my boss doesn't read this).

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
I started a new job July 1st so don't have the internet access as available during the day...just means it takes me that much longer to catch up at night....plus my desktop died on me recently, so I am stuck using my daughter's laptop until I get a new one...also a new girlfriend who I see mainly on the weekends as she lives in Philly, so the weekends are harder as well (no pun intended), but she is into the elise and doesn't mind me going online while she is around... I guess I am being slowly weaned from my addiction....At least for now:D

·
Registered
12 Posts
I am adicted to these forums and I don't have a chance in hell at affording an Elise anytime soon. I just love to read about others anticipation and wish that I was in their shoes. Hey, I can dream, right? Maybe one day I will even see an Elise in person....

Jenny

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
JigglyRear said:
I am adicted to these forums and I don't have a chance in hell at affording an Elise anytime soon. I just love to read about others anticipation and wish that I was in their shoes. Hey, I can dream, right? Maybe one day I will even see an Elise in person....

Jenny
About 2 years ago, I was in the same situation... the Elise was only a dream. Then I realized if they could do it, them maybe I could.

Neil

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
JigglyRear said:
Maybe one day I will even see an Elise in person....

Jenny
How far are you from Bowling Green?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts