The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ellingson's 12th Annual All British Car Show

Is anyone going to the Ellingson's 12th Annual All British Car Show in Rogers, MN Saturday? Pamela and I are thinking of driving the Exige out there. Maybe we could meet somewhere on the way and drive in together.

Plus I have a engine gasket set for a sixty something Sunbeam Alpine that I sold back in 1986, that I'm just going to walk up to someone there and say "here, have a gasket set".

Later

·
Registered
211 Posts
is there an entry fee? what time does it start?

if i can get up early enough to get back to my house and get my esprit, ill be there.

the last time i went to this show it was 95 percent old british cars, with the exception of one new aston martin...

i think a couple newer lotus cars would get a LOT of looks, especially the with the oh-so-eye-catching green on yours!

Jeff, flag me down if you see me pull in! I met you at cars and coffee but was too busy taking it all in and running around getting pictures to get back to the lotus guys and chat...

shade / Jamie

·
Registered
705 Posts
We are expecting guests that day, but it might be fun to take my son to (gearhead at 3 years old) if I can get back home in time.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep, we'll be watching the weather also. If it's raining we may not head out until later.

looks like scattered thunderstorms in the morning tomorrow then clearing later in the day...

if the clouds break in the morning and the radar looks clear, ill be there as soon as that happens hahah :)

shade

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jamie, you need to resist that urge :no: Funny on the way home coming up 35W a red esprit comes flying down the ramp just behind us but then gets off on the Hwy 10 exit.

Hey Jeff, sorry I got out of there so fast... right after i talked to you a friend called with something that i needed to get back for...

i swear, this show was bigger last year...
and is it strange that in the back of my mind, i KINDA want an original mini? haha

Jamie

1 - 11 of 11 Posts