The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

I'm a 28-yo web developer in Santa Monica with a penchant for small, light, manual, RWD cars.

I actually recently became a Miata owner, and am here first and foremost to find myself a pair of Elise seats. Secondarily, I'm here because Lotuses are awesome and I'd love to have one some day (sooner rather than later).

While we're at it, some pictures of my new toy:

:shift:

·
Registered
685 Posts
Cool

Welcome, there's a lot of Miata / Lotus converts and some still have their Miata. Good luck in your search, don't drive a Elise until you can get one cause they change you.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Welcome! Here was my progression

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm not even a little bit surprised.

I've always liked the idea of the Elise/Exige (and, as soon as it was announced, the Evora), and I've wanted a Miata for nearly eight years. Loving the thing so far, and looking forward to Lotusing up my garage when the time is right.

Side-note: anyone wanna' sell me a pair of Elise seats? :D

·
Registered
2011 Evora, Persian Blue, 6-speed
551 Posts
Elise and Exige seats appear on the for sale forum here often. Also there are aftermarket suppliers.

I was a 2003 MR2 to Exige person converter. I get it.
I have Honda S2000 Black Leather seats in the MR2 right now.

·
Failed at Self Control
653 Posts
Howdy! ... sounds like your future is mapped... :D

Attachments

·
Registered
581 Posts
not to hijack your thread but I'm on the other way around.
i got an 05 elise about year and a half ago and have been considering a used miata to
learn haw to drive better.. I While I love the lotus handling, I just can't get myself to drive the hell out of the Lotus.. Im to scarred to wreck the car.

I figured I can get a cheap one for the price of a clam damage.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts