The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to be an interesting looking vehicle...I've heard Blade Runner, Armored car, and Lotus Esprit...

·
Super Moderator Ultimate The Enforcer
6,609 Posts
It's pretty fugly for sure...

View attachment 1255284
That makes a Pontiac Aztek look good in comparison. I can't believe that's actually an image of something that a company expects customers to purchase.

San

·
Premium Member
1,253 Posts
That makes a Pontiac Aztek look good in comparison. I can't believe that's actually an image of something that a company expects customers to purchase.

San
The current Honda Civic is the ugliest car on the road in my opinion, but yet people still buy them. I’m sure you will still see these fugly trucks on the road as well.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not impressed...maybe the hideous shape and lack of curves/style/aesthetics make it super cheap to build/produce??? It looks like a 5 year old collaborated with a college sophomore graphic design student. Think Elon went to far into the future on this one.

·
Premium Member
2,175 Posts
Wait so you guys are saying the current Ram and Ford trucks are good looking?

Not saying I would have gone this direction, but.....

·
Registered
37 Posts
I vote hideous right now but it is kind of growing on me the more I look at it. I have no idea why though, maybe I just have a hidden love of triangles. The Tesla armor glass fiasco is pretty funny but I suspect the employee's responsible for it may have a different opinion.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Origami truck. If the windows are Lexan, the stuff gets brittle as it ages. I heard the windows on the President's limo are replaced every six months.

·
Registered
537 Posts
To me the looks of a truck are far down the list when purchasing a truck. Honestly for the money it seems like it could be a good deal if I were in the market for a truck. Its not good looking, but honestly I like that it looks so crazy and different. So many vehicles today look the exact same IMO. Its part of the reason I am drawn to Lotus as well. Not that lotus makes ugly cars, but that is something different and not something I see every time I turn the corner.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts