The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good enclosed trailer shipping co to send a lotus from Cali to Florida? How was your experience? Price?

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
There are several out there that can do it, and will do a great job at a competitive price. Some of your decision will be based on who has a run scheduled in your area at the time you are looking to go.

Horseless Carriage does a lot of coast to coast runs, especially around the Auguat car week in Monterey. I have used HC myself for a shipment from CA to FL, and have nothing but the highest recommendation to give them.

Exotic Car Transport, based in the Orlando area is another top notch outfit that friends of mine swear by. I haven't used them myself, but the number of personal friends that have and are happy with the service they received makes me very comfortable passing on a recommendation.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Consider a shipping service provider who is insured, bonded and can cover damage charges incurred any. They should provide you references of customers for sake of verification. Though you are going for a enclosed transport, the deal should be economical. I recommend you CitizenShipper.com that offers each deal with reverse style auction that drives down the price heavily.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts