The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
could a ford racing aluminator engine fit or be transplanted into the engine bay of a lotus? it sounds lika a good engine. redline is at 7000 rpm and can produce 700 HP while being reliable.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Into the engine bay of a Lotus what? Elise, Esprit, Europa...?

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
anything is possible...

how much money are you trying to spend is the key lol

·
Registered
3,970 Posts

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
With enough money anything is possible.

At some point (usually a pretty high one :D) too much of a good thing just becomes too much to do anything with and turns out more of a headache and less enjoyable. I think this would be above that point. Here's an illustration to put it in perspective.

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
^ ehhhh :eek: :huh: :wallbang: :shrug:

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
Keith a better picture to illustrate your point would've been TV's in the headrest thread.

Just because its possible (with loads of $$) doesnt mean it should be done.

maybe the chick in the picture can put that money into good use and get reduction surgery lol

·
Registered
287 Posts
Keith a better picture to illustrate your point would've been TV's in the headrest thread.

Just because its possible (with loads of $$) doesnt mean it should be done.

maybe the chick in the picture can put that money into good use and get reduction surgery lol
No surgery necessary! Just use a pin!

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
was just trying to say, if you get crazy enough you can really get too much of a good thing.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah. sounds like it would kill handling. that hennesy transplant sounds ridiculous. that would be good on the strip, not a road course. it just sounded sick, a 700 hp engine that revs to 7000. and i was thinin in an elise. i put alot of time coming up with a crazy elise. i think i attached the doc.. it's in 2 documents

Attachments

·
Registered
9,297 Posts

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts