The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have got my EPA test car up and running. This car is dark blue metallic with a dark grey interior. The odometer reads ~15K miles but it's clear that those were spent in a rainy / snowy climate based on the condition of the suspension etc. The car looks like a '97 with a hoop wing but it fuels only from the left (driver's) side. There are a number of test probes in the fuels tanks. Notes indicate it was a '99 emissions test car but a note I got from the factory indicates that it is a '98 emissions test vehicle. This car was picked over with a number of parts removed as it sat in a dealer in Detroit partially disassembled with the engine out for many years and I have been putting parts back on from my stock. The car needs tires and perhaps paint. My mission was to resurrect this car but I'd like to have someone else finish it . As such, I am willing to let it go somewhere around $23K depending on what I complete or not. I just installed new timing belts and a new serpentine belt. The car will have a "reconstructed" title brand. If anyone is seriously interested in this, please PM me. The car is in the Portland, Oregon area.
Guy
99epa.jpeg

1 - 3 of 3 Posts