The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*** Thanks everyone for the great tips, but I have jumped the gun a bit. I have a 1984 Porsche 928S that I need to finish up before I have room in the garage for the Lotus. I'LL BE BACK!! Thanks, everyone! ***

Hey! I am looking for an Esprit, preferably an S3, but could be earlier just not later. FAIR WARNING - I am looking for a car to do a restomod, with an LS engine, or similar. I would like to keep the exterior bone stock, do a full restoration, upgrade the interior, etc.

So, if you can't bear the thought of an Esprit being molested, I understand. But if you have, or know of, a car that "needs work" that you would like to get rid of, I would love to hear from you. BTW, the basket case on Ebay right now is a bit further gone than I would like to start with, but I am looking for a car well under $10K. And obviously it is OK if it has a bad/no engine/transmission.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
I went with a friend one time to go look at a classic mustang for restoration and while we were looking around in his shop there was an old Esprit parked in his shop. For the most part it looked complete but needed restoration on the interior, I don't think it was in running condition but the body looked good and if I remember it was red. The car was located in north east Oklahoma (Ketchum). I was looking on Craigslist this morning and it looks like he put up an ad for another classic mustang. You might give him a call to see if it is still around and get some information.

Here is the link to the current ad.

1969 Mustang GT Fastback 2+2 Rare!!

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
I've got an 89 Turbo for sale. There is a good write up of it's current condition in the classified section under 1989 Turbo Esprit. Car is currently my daily driver. Asking $8500.
Email me for more photos, (taken 08/17/12), and questions if interested.

[email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts