The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Esprit tribute video - test footage sample

2K views 19 replies 14 participants last post by  ESPREE 
#1 ·
Here are some of the test shots for my upcoming 1999 V8 Esprit tribute video:

1999 Lotus Esprit V8 (test footage) - YouTube

It's just a rough edit at the moment and all of this will get re-filmed at the "real" location seen in the middle of the Tesla intro/ending video (instead of my garage):

Tesla Model S footage (rough cut2) - YouTube

After this "unveiling" sequence the car gets started up and hits the road with some driving sequences that should be fun!

Just waiting on the car to get fixed.

Thoughts?

#4 ·
AWESOME!

#6 ·
Excellent work, your last name isn't Spielberg is it?

#14 ·
Both videos look good.
I had a very rare opportunity last week while I was at the local post office. First, I saw a white Tesla just like the one in your video. The man driving the white Tesla was taking to a man driving a black Tesla....in the same parking lot. I can't imagine how two Teslas show up in little ole Waco, Texas!

The white one belongs to an engineer at L 3 Aero Space; the black belongs to a local stockbroker!

#16 ·
lol - I'm glad someone caught that!

I'll be setting the scene for the video a few years out into the future, so I thought that would be a fitting homage (one of my favorite movie series). It's also practical in that we don't have to see any of the real plates.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.