The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for an original, well cared for Esprit. The car will go to a tasteful enthusiast, and will be kept in immaculate original shape.
Interested in the following:

88-SE (may consider S4)
S3, 83-87 (87 preferred)

Located in Los Angeles but will travel/ship anywhere in the USA for the right car.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, thanks for the link, I contacted the seller for more detailed information. No mention of mileage or history in the ad. Not sure this is the right car for me. Still searching...

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 1991 Lotus Esprit se with 53,000 miles and in great shape. You can see it on hemmings . I am located in Iowa. I will take 20,000.00 for it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have a 1997 Esprit Twin-turbo V8 that is in excellent conditon. If you send me "[email protected]" an email address I'll send you pictures (I got tons of them). The car is in Missouri now but I bought it in California. No joke this thing is damn near perfect. Asking $35k.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Still looking... Thanks for the replies. Bauman thank you, though I couldn't find your car. I may have seen it as I check Hemmings often.

Unfortunately I'm not interested in a V8 car, and not sure I can do BRG, or an 88 pearl.

I'm keeping an eye on all the usual outlets. I'm looking for a very original example.

I will post when I purchase a car, so if I haven't I'm still looking :)

Thanks again!

·
Registered
332 Posts
This lotus is too cold, this Lotus is too hot...

Still looking... Thanks for the replies. Bauman thank you, though I couldn't find your car. I may have seen it as I check Hemmings often.

Unfortunately I'm not interested in a V8 car, and not sure I can do BRG, or an 88 pearl.

I'm keeping an eye on all the usual outlets. I'm looking for a very original example.

I will post when I purchase a car, so if I haven't I'm still looking :)

Thanks again!
You've peeked my curiosity. You seem to be very particular about what you want. Are you buying a Lotus for Jay Leno or something?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have an 1986 Esprit Turbo HCi.. lots of receipts, excellent condition, 44,000 miles... PM me your e-mail if interested and I will send more pics and info..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts