The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had recent experience purchasing merchandise from espritperformance dot com?

They seem to have a lot of "stuff"; but their ordering system (shopping cart) does not function; so I created a manual list of items and emailed their support line; An individual named "Andy" responded pretty quickly, next day, with updated prices and method of payment; CC, wire, paypal; we swapped a few emails and again it was always "next day" response; When all items were selected, I chose paypal and the total bill was around 1,800 USD; Its been two weeks and I have sent numerous follow up emails to "Andy" asking for confirmation of receipt of funds (I know by looking at my paypal account the funds were transferred ) and ETA and have not heard a peep; nothing, nada, no response.

Are they a legitimate outfit?

·
Premium Member
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes; I thought they have been around a while; I see older posts regarding purchased merchandise, etc and never read anything "bad".

Things definitely can change; which is the reason I qualified experience with "recent".

thanks

·
Premium Member
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I received a very polite and encouraging email from Andy. Even though from his description he "sounded" quite unwell; my order for Esprit parts is fine and on track. If you haven't visited his website, you probably should. Not only does his product line look good; there are articles, tech help, etc.

Thanks all and sorry to raise what appears to be a false alarm.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts