The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Happy To Be Here
2013 Lotus Evora IPS - Carbon Gray
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I'd post this out there for those who are interested. Every third Saturday of the month (from May through October), The Creamery in De Pere, WI, has a small cars and coffee. They define it as "A gathering of European Cars & Motorcylces". I personally haven't been to one yet, but I plan on attending this Saturday. The hours are 8-11 AM, no fee and can come and go as you please. The Creamery is located near the corner of highways G and GV in De Pere. If you're in the area and free that morning, I'd love to meet more Lotus fans.

3720 Creamery Road
De Pere, WI 54115

www.facebook.com/euromotomornings

·
Closer than you think
2,222 Posts
Thanks for posting this. I don't know if I'll be able to make it Saturday but it's good to know something like this is out there for those of us not in the Milwaukee area of Wisconsin.

EVERY car gathering around here is a muscle car 50's malt shop theme with a TERRIBLE 50's hits D.J. and cheesy plastic trophies... I'd love to find a nice upstate venue for a proper sports car event; something a little more upscale and interesting.

·
Happy To Be Here
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I sure hope this one doesn't turn into purely a '50s muscle car rally. It seems as though this month will be only the second time this is going on, but maybe this started las year. Like I said, this will be my first time attending and I'm just trying to get the word out about it. If you look at the Facebook link, you can see photos of Buckwheat's Evora from last month. Hopefully he attends, I want to meet someone in WI as crazy as I am for buying an Evora up here! Anybody else thinking of making it to the event?

·
V EQLS IR
331 Posts
i can't make saturday but i'm definitely putting 7/19 on the calendar!

·
Registered
107 Posts
I sure hope this one doesn't turn into purely a '50s muscle car rally. It seems as though this month will be only the second time this is going on, but maybe this started las year. Like I said, this will be my first time attending and I'm just trying to get the word out about it. If you look at the Facebook link, you can see photos of Buckwheat's Evora from last month. Hopefully he attends, I want to meet someone in WI as crazy as I am for buying an Evora up here! Anybody else thinking of making it to the event?
My wife and I are planning on going tomorrow since we live 5 minutes away. I am looking forward to meeting you and seeing your car. Not sure what time we will be there, most likely around 9ish. I believe Watson will be there as well.

I don't think this will turn into a muscle car event. It is really being pushed as a Euro car event. :UK: The Creamery is a small quaint coffee shop that does serve food as well, no outside music, just people talking car stuff.

·
Closer than you think
2,222 Posts
Pending weather I may come over maybe 9:00ish.

·
Happy To Be Here
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just wanted to bump this. For those who aren't attending Road America this weekend, this is something fun to do in De Pere.

·
Happy To Be Here
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just posting as a reminder that this is happening again this Saturday. My interior is in pieces, so I'm not so sure I'll make it.

·
Happy To Be Here
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's that time of the month again for this event to happen. I haven't been there in a few months, but if it's not raining, I plan on attending.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Might be there tomorrow as well, depends upon the weather. Its supposed to rain in the morning. Then I will be heading off to the Ale Fest in Egg Harbor at Noon.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts