The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They seem different... And they state only fit K series.... I wonder if the diffuser bolt points are different. They also have two styles for cut-outs.....

You think its all the same?

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
The Euro-style grill was a factory OE part and your local Lotus dealer
should be able to order them for you. The Lotus Part Numbers are: B117A0149F
and B117A0150F

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I have that exact grill. The guy I bought it from said the guy he bought from already had it. Not sure if there are any markings on them or anyway I can help? If you think of anything just ask.

·
Registered
640 Posts
They fit well. I had them on my car. A few points...they use two less bolts per side to bolt up and also require you to drill out a total of 8 rivets from your existing center section to attach the new ones. You can PM me for my number and I can give you details.

Corvus

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The Euro-style grill was a factory OE part and your local Lotus dealer
should be able to order them for you. The Lotus Part Numbers are: B117A0149F
and B117A0150F
Thanks!!! ordered already from elise-parts. 199 shipped from europe. same as they used to go for at S111.:coolnana:

They fit well. I had them on my car. A few points...they use two less bolts per side to bolt up and also require you to drill out a total of 8 rivets from your existing center section to attach the new ones. You can PM me for my number and I can give you details.

Corvus
Thanks! if i have a hard time will let you know! thanks!

This will look very nice covering the new Ti tips of my new (to me) 2bular exhaust.

·
Registered
5,420 Posts
Where exactly did you get this from?...I dont see it on their site.

It's gorgeous

Thanks!!! ordered already from elise-parts. 199 shipped from europe. same as they used to go for at S111.:coolnana:

This will look very nice covering the new Ti tips of my new (to me) 2bular exhaust.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Where exactly did you get this from?...I dont see it on their site.

It's gorgeous
2bular Euro style for supercharged 2ZZ
2bular site is a piece of crap. Even the new one, is still missing a lot.
Like any 2bular exhaust, you have to email Jim, since every exhaust is pretty much tailor made.

That's the exhaust I was planning on getting if Jim would have answered, and I beleive this one was sold recently by a LT member in the market place.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
2bular Euro style for supercharged 2ZZ
2bular site is a piece of crap. Even the new one, is still missing a lot.
Like any 2bular exhaust, you have to email Jim, since every exhaust is pretty much tailor made.

That's the exhaust I was planning on getting if Jim would have answered, and I beleive this one was sold recently by a LT member in the market place.
Yes, got it from a forum member. better customer service....

·
Saffron Yellow is Lighter
1,310 Posts
I was just getting ready to buy these same grills for a Larini exhaust. I saw that Hangar111 sells some but they look like the holes are an inch or so closer to the center. They claim they fit their exhaust.

Is that muffler supposed to work well on both a NA or Supercharged car? Curious if I will need to swap out mufflers when I SC it.

·
1,310 Posts

When u get them on the car please measure and post the distance from the inner most edges, so I can verify if they will fit my exhaust. Thanks!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Is that muffler supposed to work well on both a NA or Supercharged car? Curious if I will need to swap out mufflers when I SC it.
I beleive this exhaust will take the heat and power from a SC engine, so I dont see any issue using it with a NA engine.

Regarding the Larini euro style ans SC, I had a few email exchange with Sector 111, who did not recommend it for a SC motor. Too restrictive, SC might not be able to deliver the same number of HP, and eventually will damage the exhaust after a little while.

I'm in the same boat, NA soon to be SC, and I opted against the Larini Euro.
Instead I ordered a Larini Sportclub which was designed for SC to begin with.
I optioned it with the dual slashed tips, which was a special order.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Anyone with a Larini dual ( split ?) where the pipes come out on each side of the car not center, please post a pic. My care supposedly has a Larini on it though I can find any Larini's like it.

this is mine.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts

·
1,310 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,195 Posts
Anyone with a Larini dual ( split ?) where the pipes come out on each side of the car not center, please post a pic. My care supposedly has a Larini on it though I can find any Larini's like it.

this is mine.
Is that possibly an Arquay dual exhaust?

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I dont know can hardly see under there. I may try to get a better look.

·
1,310 Posts
QUOTE]

Ok did you get them installed? Can you please measure the distance between the cuttout holes on the car, from outer to outer or inner to inner?

Thanks

1 - 20 of 35 Posts