The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1


What other countrys have left hand drive cars? Could the europa be coming to the states?
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
5,454 Posts
From Wikipedia 34% of the worlds population drive on the correct side and the remaining 66% drive on the wrong side of the road.

Be nice to go back in time - find the first dropkick who decided "were going to drive on the other side of the road from you" and shoot them in the foot. The most costly and pointless "failure to standardise for no valid reason" I can think of!:wallbang::panic:
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,360 Posts
we will agree to metric if you guys agree to move over to the correct side of the road
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,981 Posts
From Wikipedia 34% of the worlds population drive on the correct side and the remaining 66% drive on the wrong side of the road.
Odd that it adds up to 100%. All 100% of the world's population do not drive.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,430 Posts
Europa was vetoed for the US by LCU and there is no plans to bring it hear esspecially considering the Evora is only 18 months away.
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top