The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI All,

Anyone with ideas on what kind of events they'd like to have please let me know.

We may have a mountain drive in N. Ga in early Oct. see what kind of interest is there, even if you don't have your cars yet come up in anything. I gurantee some great roads. My ducati club had a gathering up in Hiawassee last year, rode all day sat. met for lunch and had a sat dinner for everyone right next to the hotel, this is a great area to ride drive>
Chris

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
You know my view of the world Chris, autocross and a couple track days at Road Atlanta, there is nothing like going under the overpass and down the hill into turn 12! A mountain drive does sound like fun.

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
i just assumed everyone would be there anyway.

i think a high res anry wasp image would look nice on a BRG tee shirt by the way. would be an eyecatching club111 item. or the side by side wasp/yellow elise like i posted someplace

·
Registered
643 Posts
Has anyone ever attended the Canton Cruise-In? Lots of interesting cars show up. A lot of muscle cars and classic cruisers, but I've also seen a Caterham, several Cobra replicas, a couple of Ferraris, a Lamborghini, several Supras, some Jaguars, etc. I'd love to see an Elise or two there.

It's the third Saturday of every month. "Official" start time is ~5:00, but if you want to show your car, better arrive early.

It's located north of Atlanta, ~1/4 mile west of exit 20 off I-575 in the Riverstone Shopping Center.

Jim

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MIght be an idea for a get together after more cars arrive! LOA still plans to have a reception as soon as the CO demo arrives.
WIll keep everyone posted.
Chris

1 - 10 of 10 Posts