The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
KCZ said I should waltz over here and plop down my pictures of my Sienna Brown 2013 Evora IPS 2+2.

Since they've been taken I've had the EVORA badge removed (so it looks really clean and even), gotten LED DRLs and the folding mirror switch installed, and had a scratch on the left rear bumper buffed out (my girlfriend's bike tipped onto it 24 hours into ownership!).

All but the first two are pre-sale dealer pictures (where I got it serviced and detailed, and oh boy do I still recommend Gator Motorsport).

Full image set at Sienna Brown 2013 Lotus Evora IPS 2+2 - Imgur

Happy to answer any questions!

·
Disciple of Chapman
1,620 Posts
Cool combo
Hard to tell the color from the pictures
Bet it is a real chameleon when light hits it
Very Exotic

·
Premium Member
2,179 Posts
Gorgeous metallic effects! And wow, they really did make an oyster interior. My 2011 "oyster interior" is about half oyster/half black.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gorgeous metallic effects! And wow, they really did make an oyster interior. My 2011 "oyster interior" is about half oyster/half black.

Man, I can't decide which I prefer. I think the uniform ("Ivory" they call it now) looks a little more posh, but then the Oyster looks more sporty and I bet the sills don't show as much wear and you don't get nearly as much glare from the black dash. Harrumph.

I guess with the darkness of my exterior the extreme contrast of the Ivory pops more, so that's nice. I wish my girlfriend liked blue cars more, I think that Persian is beautiful! I've only seen Lasers for sale within 250 miles though.

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
very nice - thx for the extra work on the pictures link - those are nice.

·
Premium Member
8,150 Posts
Very interesting, unique color.. NIIIICCCCEEE!!!

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Lately I've been really liking modern brown cars. I think it fits nicely into the void between classy/timeless/boring (black/white/grey/silver) and the bold/fun/obnoxious colors. We recently ordered my wife's Maserati in bronzo-sienna.

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
Triumph TR6 cars came in Sienna Brown.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts