1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
He's on fire!
3,087 Posts
i'm betting they will make the craftsquares look cheap :-\

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
I've got multivex on driver and passenger sides, but this sounds like a better mirror. Multivex is no longer available as well.

·
Registered
978 Posts
I don't get all the fuss over mirrors. I have done just fine with the stock mirrors.

·
Registered
443 Posts
As those famous words spoken in the Gumball Rally movie: "What's Behind Me Is Not Important"

·
Registered
548 Posts
I have no problem looking around my back or my blind spots. It's like riding a motorcycle in terms of vision.

For my left, I almost stick my head out the window to check my blind spot and use the mirror for my rear.

For my right, I have my rear view mirror pointed towards the window which covers up the blind spot and use the side mirror for my rear.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
I guess all the hype about mirrors is in hope of patenting something that you'd hope to sell to every car manufacturer and become a bagillionaire

·
Registered
705 Posts
I have no problem looking around my back or my blind spots. It's like riding a motorcycle in terms of vision.

For my left, I almost stick my head out the window to check my blind spot and use the mirror for my rear.

For my right, I have my rear view mirror pointed towards the window which covers up the blind spot and use the side mirror for my rear.
thats genius!

·
Registered
548 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts