The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Lotus Community,

my name is Patrik and I'm from germany near the town of stuttgart. Ive been riding a Lotus Elise 111s MK1 since 10 years. It was my dream since I was a child and was racing karts. Due to a annual check at my doctor he found skin cancer but in a early stage so he was able to remove it completely. But he told me that cabriolet riding is over, buy a coupe, if you want to have a sportscar. So I did... I just bought a Lotus Evora MY2010 and this is why I'm here.

So Hello to everyone :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hallo Patrik, willkommen.
You came to the right place. This is a nice bunch!

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Hello Patrik and welcome to the forum! This is undoubtedly one of the best car community sites that you will ever come across. I also have an Evora (MY2013 Evora S) and I still get a smile on my face every time I go for a ride. Hope you enjoy the car!

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
Welcome and congrats! First, congratulations on the cancer scare. Glad it was found early and removed. Lots of info to be read here. Share some pics as well. Enjoy and drive safe!

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Welcome to forums and make sure to share some pics of your car. You will find that this is an awesome community

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you all for the warm welcome words. I will share some pictures with you as soon as I get the Lotus :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Wow!!! That spec is SO good. Evora’s in white are the perfect color for it and the red interior is even that much better. Congrats!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts