The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think EVO is the best car magazine around. Unfortunately, it's around $9 to buy the foreign version at B&N near me. However, there is a version at the local newstand that Maxim is publishing in the US for something like $3.99. The inside seems the same, but the cover is different. You can't buy a subscription, but I assume if there is enough response at the news stand they will offer one. Not sure what adds are in there, but I'd love to get a subscription, so if you like EVO please go buy some!

·
Registered
71 Posts
EVO, is definately one of the best. I haven't seen a US version yet, hope it's just as good. I have seen a lot of mags that became domesticated, it isn't very pretty. I just don't want to see a mustang/camaro comparison on the cover.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The version Maxim is doing is the UK one with a different cover and cost. All the adds are UK. etc.
I hope they don't change a thing, but I would understand if they got US adds. If they americanize it, it will likely be another "who cares?" addition to the news stand. (I've stopped subscribing to car magazines except autoweek because they are all boring/the same) At least autoweek is quick to press.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts