The Lotus Cars Community banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I haven't listed it anywhere else because I hate to let it go (it really doesn't eat much sitting in the garage), but I just never drive it...

Pics below show it off, but highlights are: Metallic grey with custom racing stripe (reverse on top!), tan leather interior, yellow brake calipers, 6-speed manual, forged wheels, subwoofer, rear +2 seat, and 17,500 miles (I've never tracked it and rumor is prior to me it was only driving by a little old lady to church on Sundays :) ) Includes Lotus indoor car cover and battery trickle charger.

I added the lower-sill vinyl, shark fin vinyl in front of rear wheels, racing stripe with the cool reverse treatment on the roof, magnetic contact battery charger, GT front wheel well vents and GT vented A-panels (behind the front wheels). I have the decat pipe, but haven't got it out of the box yet to install it...

Asking $72K and I'm 120 miles south of Chicago or 75 miles west of Indianapolis 75 miles

I can only testify to the vehicle since early 2020, but it's ran perfect and had zero problems of any kind in that time.

OK, here's the part you've been waiting for - pics of a dusty car in need of a wash! :)

Registered
I haven't listed it anywhere else because I hate to let it go (it really doesn't eat much sitting in the garage), but I just never drive it...

Pics below show it off, but highlights are: Metallic grey with custom racing stripe (reverse on top!), tan leather interior, yellow brake calipers, 6-speed manual, forged wheels, subwoofer, rear +2 seat, and 17,500 miles (I've never tracked it and rumor is prior to me it was only driving by a little old lady to church on Sundays :) ) Includes Lotus indoor car cover and battery trickle charger.

I added the lower-sill vinyl, shark fin vinyl in front of rear wheels, racing stripe with the cool reverse treatment on the roof, magnetic contact battery charger, GT front wheel well vents and GT vented A-panels (behind the front wheels). I have the decat pipe, but haven't got it out of the box yet to install it...

Asking $72K and I'm 120 miles south of Chicago or 75 miles west of Indianapolis 75 miles

I can only testify to the vehicle since early 2020, but it's ran perfect and had zero problems of any kind in that time.

OK, here's the part you've been waiting for - pics of a dusty car in need of a wash! :)

View attachment 1293548

View attachment 1293549

View attachment 1293550

View attachment 1293551

View attachment 1293552

View attachment 1293553

View attachment 1293554

View attachment 1293555

View attachment 1293557
Nice car馃GLWS

Would be interesting to see Evoras price range after Emira to appear馃槑

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Exchanged hands today from me to a fellow forumite - will leave that announcement to him - all went smooth from my perspective.

Kevin

Administrator
closed

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.