The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The stock cabin air filter is 2 inches deep, 4 inches wide and 6 inches long.
I found filters at my local O'Reilly Autoparts store that are 1 x 4 x 9 inches.
The filters are made by Microguard and the part number is 3672. If you cut them to 6 inches long you can fit two of them snugly into the Evora 400 cabin air filter compartment. They cost $18.
The two sets of pleats are a little deeper than the single layer on the OE filter but if anything the air flow into the cabin with the blower on seems a little better than with the old (very dirty- I assume original) filter. And the smell is gone.

The OE filter appears to be a micronAir brand filter made by this company:

When I google the part number on the OE filter I don't get any hits. Seems strange that Lotus would spec a custom size cabin air filter but at this point I've given up trying to identify other applications for the Evora 400 cabin air filter.

Thought I'd pass this along in case the information is useful to anyone.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Good info for the 400.

Finding the source can be quite interesting with Lotus. On the S1 Evora they used a JCB tractor cabin filter.

Lotus B132P0038F = JCB tractor ADT32527

·
Orange
151 Posts
Good info for the 400.

Finding the source can be quite interesting with Lotus. On the S1 Evora they used a JCB tractor cabin filter.

Lotus B132P0038F = JCB tractor ADT32527
They did the same with the gearbox :confused:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The 400 filter is $45 from Hethelsport but he doesn't have them in stock now which is why I looked for an alternative. I should have got one when they were on sale last year. There are a few more non urgent things I need from Hethelsport so when they are back in stock I will pick one up and save on the shipping.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts