The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't seem to find anyone that sells a car cover for the Evora 400. I found one Covering makes for the Evora that shows fitment for the Evora 400 on their eBay auction. Does anyone have a cover for their 400 yet? Anyone who has an Evora 400 and used to have an Evora think a cover designed for the Evora will fit the 400?

Thanks,
Spencer

·
Registered
Shopping for an Evora...
97 Posts
I'll give this a bump. What's the best Evora 400 cover available? I will occasionally park it under a carport so it would not be rained on but would need to protect from wind. Obviously want a soft, paint friendly underside. A "dust cover" isn't really enough, I want better protection than that and am willing to pay for it. Custom fit for the Evora 400 would be preferred. Ease of installation a plus. Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
754 Posts
Have you tried car covers.com?

·
Registered
Shopping for an Evora...
97 Posts
Heard of them but didn't know if the tribal lore says they are the way to go, or if there's someone else out there that gets higher recommendation.

·
Registered
Shopping for an Evora...
97 Posts
TLF is a perfect fit. I have the indoor one.
Takes a month to get to the States from the UK, though. My Evora would be unprotected until then.

I'm looking at the following: CalCarCover.com, CoverCraft.com, EmpireCovers.com. Some variation in the offerings so I don't think they all just come from the same factory in China with relabeling.

·
Premium Member
6,604 Posts
Plenty of options out there. The big issue if you are looking for a custom tailroed fit or a Noah etc that does the job. I just buy Noah or 4 level stuff to use when I put car awy in the winter . Never had any issues with anything I've picked up on Ebay. Once you know the fabric, good to go. Only Maserati has a custom indoor cover,.

·
Registered
Shopping for an Evora...
97 Posts
I want a custom-fit cover. This will be on the car outdoors sometimes... under a carport in those situations, but still exposed from the sides to wind and rain. I don't want a "one size fits none" cover flapping around and scuffing the paint. Add in breathability, soft inside surface, etc. and I'm into a custom cover pretty fast. The question is which one is best suited for this application (covered overhead but exposed on the sides) yet still fits an Evora 400 like a glove.

·
Registered
Shopping for an Evora...
97 Posts
I just checked their website and they look very promising. Once I (hopefully!) find an Evora I will get a quote from them. Thanks for the tip!

·
Illegal Alien
4,778 Posts
Love my TLF indoor covers, have purchased for '12, 17 Evora and Europa TC. Great fit, very decent members price and customizable with welt stripes logo type etc.

Reactions: Kubera
1 - 16 of 16 Posts