The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys, I am ready to get a little more sound out of my 400. Have a decat pipe on the way but want to swap my muffler too. Has anyone used the 2bular or Larina exhaust on their 400 yet? I have sent Jim a few emails with no response over the past month or two about his 2bular exhausts so Larini may be the only option currently. Just want to hear from anyone who has used one of these and how they like it.

Thanks,
Spencer

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
Okay guys, I am ready to get a little more sound out of my 400. Have a decat pipe on the way but want to swap my muffler too. Has anyone used the 2bular or Larina exhaust on their 400 yet? I have sent Jim a few emails with no response over the past month or two about his 2bular exhausts so Larini may be the only option currently. Just want to hear from anyone who has used one of these and how they like it.

Thanks,
Spencer
2Bular !!!
email him again....
I'm just waiting , but will definitely get a full 2Bular for my '14

·
Registered
288 Posts
I had a full 2bular exhaust on my S1, and it sounded amazing. There was no drone on the highway and the only issues I had we're the poorly made O2 extensions the previous owner made. I just picked up a 400 so I'm very curious if the 2bular or Larini exhaust will fit.

·
Illegal Alien
5,138 Posts
2Bular !!!
email him again....
I'm just waiting , but will definitely get a full 2Bular for my '14
Get The BOE long tubes. More power and you should have in hand without duty taxes before Jim has even responded to you. Its funny, on another thread you asked for feedback on a number of header makes, 4 independent responses all said get BOE .. so you go another direction. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Get The BOE long tubes. More power and you should have in hand without duty taxes before Jim has even responded to you. Its funny, on another thread you asked for feedback on a number of header makes, 4 independent responses all said get BOE .. so you go another direction. Good luck.
Yup - I'm a busy man - wonder why :x

·
Premium Member
6,933 Posts
My vote is for 2bular every time

·
Illegal Alien
5,138 Posts
My vote is for 2bular every time

My vote goes to biggest power band.

Just so happens that long tube headers (Lotus MS GT4, Super Sprint, Larini, BOE) provide bigger torque gains across 3000 to 7200 range than shorties (KomoTec, 2ubular).

·
Registered
149 Posts
Reviving this thread.

Looking for feedback on the "Top Speed" Ti system that GRP carries. Anyone have it and how does it sound for a street car (i.e., drone).

https://www.gregsraceparts.com/coll...-exhaust-lotus-evora-09-all-ti-street-version

I know Larini makes a system for the 400, but it seems it doesn't make that much of a positive difference compared to the stock system + 3rd cat delete.
I don't know how it sounds but I can tell you that the pipe diameter is too small for a direct fit on the 400. It's 2.5" diameter instead of the Evora 400's 3" diameter. You'll need to have some kind of step down adapter made which would just limit flow.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts