The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

Does anyone have the Evora strut/shock removal service document? Is it as simple as removing the top and bottom shock mounts or do you need to remove the spring mounts as well? Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Zoomby_U

·
Registered
202 Posts

All of these service manuals can be downloaded from Lotus- see link above.

If you just buy an hour of access to the site you can grab everything. Well worth the cost.

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
Would you happen to have the rear suspension document as well? Thanks again!
Yep. I concur with the above statements about VSIC. Lotus occasionally updates sections, and for a few bucks, it's nice to have the most recent info. And they're kind enough to provide them in PDF format, unlike other mfgs (glaring at you Toyota!) that render their service manuals in some janky web format that isn't easily downloaded or printed.

Attachments

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks again ... I'll have to look into getting a subscription!

Yep. I concur with the above statements about VSIC. Lotus occasionally updates sections, and for a few bucks, it's nice to have the most recent info. And they're kind enough to provide them in PDF format, unlike other mfgs (glaring at you Toyota!) that render their service manuals in some janky web format that isn't easily downloaded or printed.

·
Illegal Alien
4,999 Posts
Thanks again ... I'll have to look into getting a subscription!
A few minute process to get subscription and download service, parts, and other documents to hearts content .. unlike Toyota

1 - 8 of 8 Posts