The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looked around my almost new (1,100 miles) 400 searching for it's tool kit but no luck; trickle charger also missing. Perhaps there's a secret hiding place I'm unaware of? I have a CTek to spare so no prob there but not being able to tow or remove the lug bolts is a problem. I see Hethel sport has the bolt adaptor but haven't found a tow eye anywhere. Anyone know the specs on the eye hook so I might fabricate one? Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,161 Posts
Looked around my almost new (1,100 miles) 400 searching for it's tool kit but no luck; trickle charger also missing. Perhaps there's a secret hiding place I'm unaware of? I have a CTek to spare so no prob there but not being able to tow or remove the lug bolts is a problem. I see Hethel sport has the bolt adaptor but haven't found a tow eye anywhere. Anyone know the specs on the eye hook so I might fabricate one? Thanks
https://www.deroure.com/diagrams.asp?TBL=12884&MAK=1&MDL=47&SMA=0&SMO=0&ST=&SC=0

this is the link to the part number(s) on DeRoure. The wheel bolt and adaptor are not too expensive and you should be able to find them in the US. The tow eye is pricier, but maybe not the place to look for a discount option, either! I do believe tow eye is reverse thread.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hoping to find the thread specs on the bolt. Does appear to be reverse thread though there would be no advantage for this application. Probably intended to make it more difficult to obtain.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts