The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone making a good tune for the 400 yet? I want one that isn’t a bench tune that you have to send it in for. Hoping to get to 430hp without having to do headers or a bigger clutch. Is that possible and can the stock trans and rear ended handle 430hp?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bummer. Assuming they’re still a bench tune? Need to be able to tune it or change it back to stock myself with a hand held tool like the S has.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Bummer. Assuming they’re still a bench tune? Need to be able to tune it or change it back to stock myself with a hand held tool like the S has.
There's tons of threads about komotec, including a recent one just two posts down from you from lotusquacious.

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
Yea a quick search would lead you to recent threads about Komotec tune that you do yourself with a cable they send you. I did 93 tune and was easy. Can now quickly change back to stock or 91

·
Illegal Alien
4,971 Posts
Two fold are uploading tunes as www speak... Lotusquacious with Komo-Tec and brgelise with InoKintic offering, or you could wait for BOE's tune to go public.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. Last I talked to Komotec it was still a bench tune for the Evora 400. I knew the Evora S was a cable but don’t know if they did it for the 400 yet

·
Premium Member
6,752 Posts
Inokinetic is in final stages of finishing their 400 Tune. Guys in Australia just found another 10% and are putting miles on the mule to make sure its good to go. Call Shinoo and ask him how soon its ready. Evidently , my S has those latest tweeks and I can report that the car feels AWESOME!!! It definitely sounds stronger too, That part has me intrigued.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Inokinetic is in final stages of finishing their 400 Tune. Guys in Australia just found another 10% and are putting miles on the mule to make sure its good to go. Call Shinoo and ask him how soon its ready. Evidently , my S has those latest tweeks and I can report that the car feels AWESOME!!! It definitely sounds stronger too, That part has me intrigued.
I hope to get the chance to go up against one. I have the Komo-Tec 460 kit, GRP intake and Larini exhaust. If they can match or even better my setup they will have a winner on their hands as I am already 100% satisfied with my current setup.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts