The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen these new Evoras stateside with the full Carbon fiber package (front splitter, access panel, roof, tailgate)? Are these a final special run and how many did Lotus do like this in the 2018 run. Was it only 2018?

Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
There was a Carbon Launch package in early 2018, featuring a Carbon Access Panel, and Carbon Rear Hatch (no carbon roof)

By mid year they started doing bespoke colors, and the Carbon Roof became an Option with a Carbon Package.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I haven’t seen any with a carbon front splitter

Most seem to have black pack (roof) and whatever the carbon pack that includes front access and hatch if CF

A few have the access panel, hatch and roof.... haven’t seen any with a front splitter in CF

These CF options were only 2018

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
I have the carbon fiber access panel, hatch and black pack roof and would like to have a carbon fiber splitter. Almost got the GRP in CF but wanted the winglets so went with this one. If a CF one that looks good becomes available I would switch to that. Also have GRP CF barge boards going on next week

·
Premium Member
2,247 Posts
Whoa, wait. Who’s making front splitters for the 400/410?

·
Premium Member
2,247 Posts
Damn. Nice. I didn’t know Greg was making these. Is it a simple bolt on to the factory holes?

·
Premium Member
2,247 Posts
Awesome. Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts