400 seats non airbag euro set
400 front and rear bumpers
Standard and CR (ver1) gearboxes
Engines (whole or parts) NA only
400 exhaust
S1 rear bumper
S1 rear S diffuser upper
Many S1 interior and other parts
HethelSport 400 style complete kit. New!
Hethelsport Barge boards FRP. New!
Tons more not listed.
Info on Evora wheels
https://wiki.seloc.org/a/Wheels_and_tyres_-_Evora

Wheels
All wheels are brand new. Black ones were just redone by professional wheel repair shop to fix surfaces blemishes.
Silver have not been redone None have been mounted on a car. I rebuild Evoras but decided to not do anymore and moving old inventory.

400 Forged Set SOLD
400 Cast Set $1900
400 20" Rear Silver Forged $550
400 19" Front Black Forged $485
Prices do not include shipping
Will consider Canada and Worldwide
Prefer US only shipping from WI.
Price is over $2500 per wheel new from Lotus.

PM me with question. Can also DM me at
@ Evora_Evolution on IG

Greg from GRP can speak to buying with confidence from me. I'm sure he will chime in. I have recently shipped a CR gearbox to LA and parts for YouTube Rebuilder Evora.

Attachments

·
Registered
2011 Evora NA 6sp
617 Posts
I'd be interested in any of the gearboxes..(whatever is cheaper TBH, I picked up a gearset from MWR and a quaiff)

Also, if you have 1 silver forged 19" wheel.(2011 Evora)

·
Formerly EliseIn2005
255 Posts
Back seat(and seat belts with hardware) alcantara for Evora 400?

My car has the rear seat delete and I am looking for a way to convert back to 2+2. Anything available?
I’ve got the Alcantara pack, but black leather would be fine.

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
How much for the gearboxes? John, let me buy his and you buy mine that is tired.

·
Happy To Be Here
2013 Lotus Evora IPS - Carbon Gray
859 Posts
I'm a little sad that you won't be building Evoras anymore. I understand as there's a lot that goes into these cars and I've seen a bunch of the parts you have and I don't think I even saw the half of it! Good luck with the sale and I'll let you know if there's any pieces I need. Out of curiosity, are you and Terry keeping your Evoras?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm a little sad that you won't be building Evoras anymore. I understand as there's a lot that goes into these cars and I've seen a bunch of the parts you have and I don't think I even saw the half of it! Good luck with the sale and I'll let you know if there's any pieces I need. Out of curiosity, are you and Terry keeping your Evoras?
Not rebuilding any more for a while as i have S1 to wrap for sale and 3 4C's to sell. Still have 2 400's i am keeping and heavily modifying.

Forged wheel set is sold and shipped . Will consider offers on cast wheels so do not be afraid to throw out a reasonable offer .

Anyone looking for parts just a heads up i am preparing my 400 for Ace Space Rally 2019 and time is limited next 30 days . Hope to debut some new goodies from Hethelsport on rally. Please PM for fastest reply on part inquires. THANK YOU !

·
Registered
87 Posts
I need the plastic panel that goes above the rear window (part #2 in the attachment below) Mine is starting to crack. Any chance you have one?
I got mine from Flow Lotus in NC for ~$550 shipped. Took ~2 weeks. Ask for Jennifer, she's awesome. It's called the rear sail panel.

·
Premium Member
6,933 Posts
As R888 275/40R18's are no longer made and I am stock with 275/35R18's which mess with the rake, I am looking for another set of track wheels. The finish on my TD1.3's is failing, the rears have never won any awards for concentricity and also rub the lower leading edge of the control arm, so I am thinking a set of 18,19's would be the way to go. I would love a set of the forged 18/19 inch wheels from S1 Evora if available. Should I go to the 19/20 setup??? Availability of track tires is the biggest challenge due to that large OD rear tire size!

Would love to know what you run for torex on the variouhs rims

·
Premium Member
6,933 Posts
please let me know if you get a set of 19/20's suitable for track use. Minor curb rash etc a non issue. Easy to grind and repaint. Getting appropriate 18inch rear tires has become very difficult, and looking to the future, if I upgrade to a 400,410 or GT someday, 19/20's will be necessary anyway

Reactions: donour

·
Registered
235 Posts
please let me know if you get a set of 19/20's suitable for track use. Minor curb rash etc a non issue. Easy to grind and repaint. Getting appropriate 18inch rear tires has become very difficult, and looking to the future, if I upgrade to a 400,410 or GT someday, 19/20's will be necessary anyway
FWIW: I just had forgestar make some for me 18s are only about $700/pair.

back on topic....

OP: do you have passenger side S1 door pull parts? Mine broke. :(

donour

1 - 20 of 25 Posts