The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

Wondering if anyone has available pricing details for these US spec Evora models?
410 Sport
GT430
GT430 Sport

thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
I spoke to LCU this week. They said the 430s were on hold for the US.

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
No explanation. Just said they were on hold. I suspect they would have to be crash tested (new front and rear) and the motor would likely have to be tested as well. Or, maybe the new owners put stuff on hold until they have a chance to review the business plan...

·
Registered
7,028 Posts
Might help to move the 400s on the lots now to delay the newer models.

·
Illegal Alien
4,716 Posts
Any detail on the 410 Sport? Can't get anything from the website
A number of them are in the country what are you looking for, web site states specs on Euro/ROW car. The US car is like ROW car except in the interior .. as we must have the side airbags no carbon buckets, additionally door panels are per 400 with arm rests. Engine remains at E400 tune.

·
Illegal Alien
4,716 Posts
Hello everyone,

Wondering if anyone has available pricing details for these US spec Evora models?
410 Sport
GT430
GT430 Sport

thanks in advance
Sport 410 pricing is published. The GT430's will not get pricing info until the spring. I believe these cars are going through the long and arduious US certification process.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sport 410 pricing is published. The GT430's will not get pricing info until the spring. I believe these cars are going through the long and arduious US certification process.
Thanks for your answers. I was looking for a Configurator with pricing like most automakers but couldn’t find it on the lotus site. The sheet you posted is exactly the details I needed.

Any idea if you can purchase the carbon bucket after the fact direct from the lotus factory?

·
Premium Member
6,351 Posts
Reading thru that list of options I can see a 410 nicely appointed in the 110-120K zone . No way I would ever waste 8K on a Janspeed product when Jim could make me a SWEET unit for 2K tops.
But its the 430 that tugs at my pursestrings the hardest!!!

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Yeah.....it’ll be here when the Roadster becomes available, too. So like.....never.

·
Registered
2009 Exige 260 Sport
573 Posts
I have a deposit on the GT430S, earlier this year I emailed the dealer and they had no additional information at this time.

·
Registered
236 Posts
FYI I spoke to Lotus of Austin this afternoon and they have heard 430s will be available Nov/Dec. No pricing yet because order banks aren't open.

·
Registered
7,028 Posts
I was afraid of that. So long as the squared up cheap plastic meshed up front end 400 and 410 were the only offerings here I was safe.

With a 430 Sport as a possibility my safe haven may be over. Another new Lotus may grace our garage sooner than I had planned.

·
Premium Member
6,351 Posts
My feelings exactly...that 430 looks OH SO SWEET!! May just drive my S as it is instead of starting the upgrade process for suspension etc because 430 was my entire hit list

1 - 20 of 21 Posts