The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
McMaster Carr # 5515K1
I purchased the McMaster Carr stainless steel hose, and installed it, but it was very difficult to bend, and in the end, it showed in the rear view mirror. I then purchased the original Lotus hose, and installed it much more easily and quickly. I would prefer to replace the Lotus part every few years vs wrestling with the stainless part. We each have our own preferences, I guess.

·
Hickory, NC
984 Posts
I purchased the McMaster Carr stainless steel hose, and installed it, but it was very difficult to bend, and in the end, it showed in the rear view mirror. I then purchased the original Lotus hose, and installed it much more easily and quickly. I would prefer to replace the Lotus part every few years vs wrestling with the stainless part. We each have our own preferences, I guess.
It barely shows in the back glass but it matches with my black and silver nicely. Yes we all have different tastes lol

·
Registered
824 Posts
If you'd followed the link I posted you'd have found the flexible aircraft ducting that is very flexible and you won't need to replace.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts