The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
i liked it. i liked the color even. i liked the interior, i liked the alumn. the nav screen was the only thing not up to other top tier (bmw like) standards (i "look" like it was installed... not intergrated). overall... i was really impressed.

·
Premium Member
29,081 Posts
Great picture Rachel. :up:

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,689 Posts
Yeah, what car ? rotfl:up:

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
i wounder how you judge a car thats not out yet for a Concours?

See that bracket, that's not how it WILL be when it comes out of the factory! And the stitching is all wrong for how the seats are going to be. You scored an 82 out of 100.

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
i wounder how you judge a car thats not out yet for a Concours?

See that bracket, that's not how it WILL be when it comes out of the factory! And the stitching is all wrong for how the seats are going to be. You scored an 82 out of 100.

not for judging... fisker was there too, and i got to talk to one of the designers a lot. they have another car allready in design. and we saw the new tesla sedan, i liked that A LOT more in person than in photos, although that tesla was very much a "show car" not a production model example.

the evora was very production. and very nice, i mean... very well executed. :up:

·
Registered
381 Posts
Yeah, what car ? rotfl:up:
rotfl
It is a great picture, though:)! You look very happy sitting in the Evora...I can totally appreciate that...I really like the Evora too, and considered it for my next car...now, I just can't think about any other car except the Noble. :coolnana: I want nothing else at the moment...:D

·
Supporting Vendor
4,457 Posts
I like the Evora. Definitely marketed toward a different client than typical Elise/Exige. I'm looking forward to driving it. My contacts at Lotus have been claiming it feels like a genuine Lotus - the reviews seem to be proving it out!:up:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.