952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody going?

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am!

when does it start? Is it still at the beach near laguna or has it moved?
It's like 6 am to 9 am in Irvine at the Ford building north of the spectrum.

Directions

·
Registered
381 Posts
Im SO there!!! Woooohooo! Excited...very excited! :clap:

·
Premium Member
29,081 Posts
Looks like it may be a busy day. Take the Noble AND the Rossion to Irvine, then back to San Diego for the SoCal Euro Car Meet.

Let's see.... C&C is like 6:00am. So leave San Diego at 4:40am. Arrive at Irvine at 6:00am. Park cars. Check out Evora. Leave Irvine at 8:30am? Breakfast in Irvine. Head to San Diego, arrive at 11:00 at Qualcomm. Park. Do car stuff. Ends at 3:00pm.

NAP

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
I figured it would show up there.:cool:
It starts at 7:00 (officially) and goes to 9:00, but the lot is full on a high show up day by 6:30-6:40.

Some one take lots of photos (not just of the Evora) and put them here please.

Need to start a C&C in San Antonio:(

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Looks like it may be a busy day. Take the Noble AND the Rossion to Irvine, then back to San Diego for the SoCal Euro Car Meet.

Let's see.... C&C is like 6:00am. So leave San Diego at 4:40am. Arrive at Irvine at 6:00am. Park cars. Check out Evora. Leave Irvine at 8:30am? Breakfast in Irvine. Head to San Diego, arrive at 11:00 at Qualcomm. Park. Do car stuff. Ends at 3:00pm.
What time you going to do breakfast? I am down for a post C&C breakfast at the Spectrum at Corner Bakery. I can never get up in time for C&C itself. :p

·
Premium Member
29,081 Posts
There is a caravan leaving from C&C to San Diego at 9:30am. My thought is to head over to Ruby's at 8:30am for breakfast.

·
Registered
419 Posts
so is there also a caravan from SD to C&C??

I have not gone in a long time to C&C. Sounds like you need to arrive by 6:15 at the latest to get a spot?????

·
Premium Member
29,081 Posts
Technically I am a caravan as I will be bring the Noble and the Rossion. :) Happy to have some people join me.

My intent is to get up there close to 6:00am. Dunno how successful I will be at.

I will be leaving La Mesa off I-8 at 4:45am (argh). Coming up 805 to 5. Should be at the merge at 5:00am. One hour from there to Irvine.

·
Registered
381 Posts

NAP
:eek:

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
There is a caravan leaving from C&C to San Diego at 9:30am. My thought is to head over to Ruby's at 8:30am for breakfast.
Where is Ruby's? Is it in the Spectrum?

·
Premium Member
29,081 Posts

·
Premium Member
29,081 Posts
Technically I am a caravan as I will be bring the Noble and the Rossion. :) Happy to have some people join me.

My intent is to get up there close to 6:00am. Dunno how successful I will be at.

I will be leaving La Mesa off I-8 at 4:45am (argh). Coming up 805 to 5. Should be at the merge at 5:00am. One hour from there to Irvine.
Change of plans. I am heading up to the Hyatt in Costa Mesa and staying the night so I don't have to get up so early for the drive.

·
Registered
974 Posts
The Rossion will be there? Then I definitely must go.

·
Premium Member
29,081 Posts
Yes. :)

Noble - Rossion - Evora

1 - 20 of 29 Posts